vendredi 25 juillet 2008

Day *end of week 2*

Konichiwa, hej hej jambo ola, nihou

Ok bad joke, but hey!

So this week was good for me! it went by fast in my opinion. Many people in my hometeam thought it went by fast.

Comparing it to last week this week seemed pretty "short" (still long).

So many people ask me:

"Jochem, dude, where are you all day?"

I'm a mole , I hide in the basement (band). I play the keyboards and I love it. I'm so happy / lucky that I'm able to play it. If I would be dancing /singing.. I can't even imagine, it would be horrible that's for sure (not my thing)

I'm still addicted to subway... It's terrible (the addiction, not the sandwiches trust me). If I would be French I would say: "La croissant est magnifique!" or something. And if I would be Japanese I would say: "Yataaaaa".

Anyhow about the school project stuff. I'm really looking forward in doing that. Telling kids stuff about The Netherlands and doing games with them is something I really enjoy. Before I went to Up with People I spend 2x 2 weeks in Wales (Great-Britain) and I went to a school twice with 1 group from 16-18 years range and the other one 6-9 years old. But the organization which I was with wasn't as professional as Up with People. They basically told us we were going to school and told us the age they were and tell "something about your country", so many of the tips that they gave us today are reaaaally useful.

And a long weekend incoming! I needed that, and I suppose everyone else too. Poor steward came home and almost fell asleep :P

But im afraid that's all for today folks !

*Aaaaaaahhhh* (in the background)

so seeya next time

Aucun commentaire: